The Law Offices of Will Garner

We Will Guide You Through The Immigration Process


Realize Your American Dream


Contacted Our Immigration Office

We are Experts in Helping People Migrate to the U.S.

Immigrating to the United States is an exciting but complicated process. Helping a loved one immigrate to the U.S. can often be overwhelming. Whether you are trying to obtain a family green card or a fiancé visa, identifying and managing the proper immigration documentation and procedures is very complex. 

Will Garner and the dedicated staff at Will Garner Law have protected families facing U.S. immigration authorities in Florida. It is important that you consult with a green card attorney / visa attorney at the beginning of the immigration process to prevent any unnecessary complications that might cause delays in being reuniting with your loved ones.

Serving Clients with Innovative Immigration Law Solutions

Will Garner profile photo

Will Garner, Attorney

The Law Offices of Will Garner was founded by Will Garner under his sincere belief that immigrants make America stronger. Will has developed an expert team of legal professionals who share his passion for helping individuals and companies navigate the complex world of immigration law. We treat our clients like family and strive for the most efficient and smooth outcome in every case.

Let Us Help You Fight For The American Dream!

Photo by Kevin Delvecchio


During this family petition process you will be required to prove that you have enough income and assets to support your family member.If you are already a U.S. citizen, you can file a visa request for your immediate family members.

Immediate relative visas are available for spouses, unmarried children younger than 21 years of age, adopted orphans, and even parents of a U.S. citizen who is over the age of 21 years old.If you are not a U.S. citizen but are a lawful permanent resident of the United States, you may petition for your husband, wife, or children.

Photo by Elias Castillo


For many Americans, becoming a United States citizen is effortless and automatic at birth. However for immigrants, becoming a U.S. citizen – and therefore obtaining the right to legally reside in the United States, travel to and from the country, gain the right to vote, and be protected under the Constitution – can be a long and difficult process. 

One way foreign nationals can gain full citizenship is through naturalization. Consulting with an immigration lawyer in Florida is the best way to reach your goals.

Photo by Mitch Lensink


It usually begins when a non-citizen is caught in the U.S. without proper documents, is alleged to have violated the terms of their green card or visa, or is alleged to have committed crime. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), part of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), may arrest you for a deportation or begin immigration removal proceedings due to many reasons including status violation, criminal conviction, or unlawful entry.

As an immigrant, you will likely be served a Notice to Appear (NTA) from ICE explaining why you are being ordered to appear in court.

What Is A H-3 Visa?

Non-Immigrant visa for foreign nationals, H-3 visa program allows temporary entry in the US to trainees and special education exchange visitors from other countries. Under the program by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), they are allowed in the US after an individual or an organization files for H-3 visa on their behalf.  Learn More...

What Is A E-2 Visa?

Individuals or businesses whose country has a treaty of commerce and navigation with the US can obtain the E-2 visa to invest capital in the country. The non-immigrant visa allows foreign investors to work in the US to develop a business. Employees of a company or an employer with E-2 status also qualify for the visa under certain conditions. Learn More...

What Is A E-3 Visa?

A special non-immigrant visa program by the US for Australians, E-3 allows professionals in the country to work in a specialty occupation. The visa classification is a result of the Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA), although it is never officially declared as a part of the agreement. Learn More...

What Is A F-1 Visa?

Non-immigrant visa, F-1 is a student visa for foreign nationals who want to study in the US as full-time students. The visa classification covers all those individuals who want to apply for elementary school or university-level education. Interested international students can apply for the visa only when a US-based institution accepts their application for a study programs. Learn More...

What Is A H-1B Visa?

Non-immigrant visa under the Immigration and Nationality Act, H-1B visa is for foreign professionals who want to work in the US for a temporary period. They are eligible for the visa only when US employers hire qualified foreign workers to work for them. Learn More...

What Is A H-1B1 Visa?

H-1B1 is a temporary employment visa program by the US for professionals in Chile and Singapore. It’s a variant of non-immigrant H-1B visa which is called H-1B1-Singapore for nationals of Singapore and H-1B1-Chile for nationals of Chile. The US created this special employment visa category in 2003 under the Free Trade Agreements. Learn More...